1325 North Mittel Boulevard, Wood Dale, IL, USA
OPTO International, Inc.
OPTO is a fast-paced, constantly-growing retail store fixture manufacturing company selling to the retail industry. We believe in relentlessly communicating, both internally and to our customers, in an effort to constantly improve ourselves. We are obsessively focused on helping our clients be successful, which in turn makes us successful.
OPTO employs joined-up, responsive and adaptive people who work hard as a tight team. We have first-class marketing and a design-led customer sales interface focused on fully understanding and guiding each customer to be successful through the purchase of our product. The product itself is high-quality, customizable, durable, and built from inventory-based components. This gives us industry-leading speed and reliability in execution, which in turn gives our customers the confidence to make us business partners for years to come.
We are looking for:
We are seeking for welders for 2nd and 3rd shift with 1-2 years’ welding experience. Our Welders are responsible for ensuring that all job orders are welded to specification, and that all parts are inspected upon completion, before the next step in the process can take place.
Role and Responsibilities
- Weld parts together through the appropriate weld techniques using MIG or TIG
- Read blue print to identify welding requirements measurements and positions.
- Insure compliance with safety protocols by wearing proper PPE
- Able to use basic measuring tools: tape measure and caliper tools
- Inspect welded parts to insure quality
- Prepare metal surfaces by cleaning, removing grease, scale, burr and rust prior to weld
- Knowledge of blue print reading
- Able to carry basic math calculations to find missing dimensions
- 1- 2 years welding experience
- Able to carry up to 30 LBS
MIG welding on thin gauge materials
Team work, communication and punctuality
Salary and Benefits
Salary commensurate on experience
Employer Paid (free) STD/LTD/Life
Health & Wellness Reimbursement
Employee Referral Program
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OPTO International is an equal opportunity employer
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Welders (1325 North Mittel Boulevard, Wood Dale, IL, USA) ]