Destin, Florida, USA
MRD Associates, Inc.
MRD Associates, Inc. has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced and highly motivated Civil/Structural Engineer to assist with the growing demand for our waterfront services. We are a coastal and marine engineering firm located in Destin, Florida. Please feel free to review our website at www.mrd-associates.com
- Marinas, small-craft harbors, waterfront developments and parks, and marina related amenities.
- Coastal and marine structures such as bulkheads, seawalls, revetments, docks, marine travel lift/forklift launch, breakwaters, and piers.
- Upland civil engineering design associated with parks and marinas.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, ocean, structural, or related engineering discipline. (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of five (5) years in the analysis and design of coastal structures, foundations, and pile-supported structures.
- Professional Engineer or able to obtain registration in Florida within 6-months of employment.
- Knowledge of latest NAVFAC, AISC, ACI, ASCE, ASF, LRFD and AWS Codes and Standards.
- Proficiency in computers and experience with structural analysis software (i.e. STAAD).
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the planning and design of structures.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task on a daily basis.
- Production of quality work products (i.e. reports, drawings, etc.) with strong attention to details.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Be a U.S. citizen or already holding a permanent work visa is required.
- Provide personalized service for our clients from concept and through design to delivery.
- Collect and analyze data including field investigations.
- Develop engineering and economic feasibility reports, and design.
- Coordinate with team members and sub-consultants.
- Prepare construction drawings, specifications, and estimates of probable costs.
- Manage all aspects of multiple projects and deliver on time and under budget.
- Travel may be required for site investigations and construction administration.
- Assist in the marketing of the firm to bring in new work.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a full time, long-term career opportunity. Financial assistance may be available for relocation. Benefits include Matching 401k, Profit-sharing, Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Insurance and, a Comprehensive Leave Package. EOE.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, references, certifications and/or transcripts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Waterfront Civil-Structural Engineer (Destin, Florida, USA) ]