Emelle, AL, USA
Responsible for the proper operation of the Leachate Management System (LMS) in accordance with regulatory and waste Management requirements.
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D (accredited).
- Experience: Minimum of four (4) years previous experience (in addition to education requirements)
- Preferred Associates Degree
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc)
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements
- Normal setting for this job is: wastewater treatment plant at a Hazardous Waste facility
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Waste Water Technician ]