155 Brookside Avenue, West Warwick, RI, USA
Natco Products Corporation
As a Warehouse Worker you will be responsible for general labor, loading & unloading trucks daily. Stack and load product (Rugs) using a forklift, pallet jack and other power equipment. Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Warehouse area. (2nd Shift 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load and unload trucks with product (Rugs) for various customer orders.
- Stack and stage materials using a forklift, pallet jack, or other power equipment.
- Receive and unload incoming materials, compare the order information listed to ensure correct freight has been received.
- Manually handles, repack, or restack pallets of finished products as needed.
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Assist with the inspection of each pallet for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation
- Complete order forms and reports as needed.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Operate forklift truck as needed. (After completing all safety and training requirements)
- Assist with building of crates as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Basic written and verbal communication skills must be able to communicate and read in English. (Bilingual a plus)
- Basic computer skills
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Basic understanding of Warehouse policies and safety requirements.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license for forklift truck required.
- Experience in warehouse/distribution center a plus but will train.
- This position will require you to join the Union after 60 days of employment as a condition of hire.
- This position requires a background, employment, reference and drug screen check
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Worker (155 Brookside Avenue, West Warwick, RI, USA) ]