Denver, CO 80216
EA Sween Company
E.A. Sween is hiring! We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor!
We are always looking for talented, hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a family-oriented company that understands the significance of our employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed team. We are looking for an dedicated individual to join our team as Warehouse Supervisor. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for keeping the warehouse operating at or below budget, overseeing warehouse activities, including hiring, training and vendor reporting.
E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Starting pay for this role is $65,000.00 per year!
Essential Competencies of the Role:
1. Manage labor hours, productivity, and compliance to KPI and operational standards
2. Maintain HACCP, FESMA, and Best Practice qualifications and ensure audit compliance
3. Train, develop, and retain all warehouse personnel within company guidelines and best practices.
4. Create balance and sustain our “We” will win as one mentality, in all facets of the company’s purpose, spirit, and vision
5. Ensure all warehouse personnel successfully complete Safety Training Programs and operate in a safe and clean working environment.
A. 2 year previous leadership experienced required
B. Basic Math Skills.
C. Excellent Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
D. Must be able to pass a physical, drug screen and a criminal background check
E. Must be at least 21 years of age
Preferred Qualification (if Applicable):
A. Previous experience in Warehouse Supervision preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
A. Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
B. Ability to push/pull up to 300 lbs. of product using a four-wheel dolly and/ or drag hook.
C. Ability to stand, bend, turn, twist, reach, pull and push.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Supervisor ]