Cincinnati, OH, USA
Flex Technology Group
Flex Technology Group, an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company for 12 years in a row, is growing again and adding a Warehouse Lead to the team. In this role, the Warehouse Lead is responsible for ensuring the sales order fulfillment process is completed timely and accurately. Promotes a self-regulating environment that is more efficient, safer, and generally operates with less downtime and other issues.
- Plan, monitor & track inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Ensure equipment is delivered safely in a timely manner as per customer criteria.
- Partner & communicate with manufacturers, customers, and internal staff.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction & financial commitments are met, thus creating superior value.
- May be required to prepare reports and work to improve efficiency of company supply chain.
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing workflow to Service, Sales & Customer.
- Coordinate physical inventories of warehouse locations as directed by company Operations Director.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve business operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively to provide quality customer service.
- Direct and manage the Prep and install team.
- Perform other activities that support FTG East and our Sales/Service organization.
- Level of education: High School or GED
- Job related formal training: 5 Years Preferred
- Job related work experience: Inventory Control/Delivery
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs.
Ability to push and pull copiers of various weight and sizes
Qualified candidates for this position must be fully vaccinated by start date of hire for the Covid 19 virus and be able to provide proof of vaccination. Fully vaccinated refers to at least two (2) weeks after the final dose on a two-dose vaccination series (Pfizer or Moderna) or at least two (2) weeks after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccination series (Johnson and Johnson).
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
Flex Technology Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Supervisor ]