Remote (Lexington, KY, USA)
Requisition ID: 26001
Posting Locations: Lexington
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Warehouse Manager IV is responsible for leading a warehouse with an annual volume of over 10.0M cases. This entails leading, developing, and executing warehouse functions in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment. These functions include but are not limited to safety and security, in-bound and out-bound management, labor management and talent development, facility and equipment maintenance, and inventory management. The Warehouse Manager IV is also responsible for the management of the entire facility and its assets. In addition, the Warehouse Manager IV is responsible for Regulatory Compliance such as OSHA, FDA, and others.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the budgeting and workforce management activities as well as the execution of all logistics functions including, but not limited to, safety and security, in-bound and out-bound management, labor management, talent development, facility, and equipment maintenance, and customer service
- Performs proactive and in-depth evaluation and acts upon the results of key performance indicators such as safety performance, cost per case, inventory shrink percentage, and cases per man-hour. This is done while continually assessing logistics processes to identify and implement productivity improvements and cost-saving programs and ensuring the delivery of the financial operating plan
- Manages the efficiencies of a multi-million-dollar, high-volume, automated picking and building system (where present)
- Initiates cross-functional collaboration by conducting a regular cadence of meetings and intentional interaction with business partners in Franchise Operations, Supply Chain Operations, Safety, Risk, HuRelations, etc.
- Supports sales through daily observation of inventory levels to ensure the product is available when needed. Ensures regular coordination with supply chain analysts to reduce the likelihood of out of stocks while also minimizing inventory days on hand
- Maintains the value of company assets through the proactive administration and prioritization of repairs and upgrades. Manages the entirety of the facility regarding its security, appearance, and operative functions
- Manages, leads, and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines; engaging and developing teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training.
- Implements continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus, and embodying company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong Leadership skills; problem-solving; financial acumen; strong cross-functional collaborative agility
- Ability to build a strong culture, create a strong safety environment, manage through tough and complex situations, think proactively, and hire, train, and develop talent for the organization
- Experience in managing unique and complex situations in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment is necessary
- High school diploma or GED
- Driver’s License required
- Knowledge acquired through 5 to up to 7 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Business, Supply Chain, Engineering
- Certified Forklift Operator license preferred
Work environment will vary
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Manager IV ]