Newton County, GA, USA
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone’s best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
The Warehouse/Logistics Associates are responsible for shipping, receiving, storage, distribution and cycle counting of materials in a data center environment.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Maintain inventory control
- Ensure accurate and timely shipments and receipts
- Maintain accurate records
- Assist in monthly and/or annual physical inventories
- Transport material by hand, material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts or pallet jacks), and box truck (No CDL required) in accordance with safety requirements and procedures
- Complete other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Commit to excellence and high standards
What You Will Need To Succeed
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of general work experience
- Computer, iPad, and iPhone literate
- Ability to learn inventory control skills, manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Versatile, flexible, and a willing to work within constantly changing priorities
- Exhibit good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Understand all safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to safely lift and move a minimum of fifty 50 pounds with or without assistance and to stand the duration of the shift (8 hours)
- Current valid driver’s license
- 1+ year of warehouse or related experience
- Ability to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination by obtaining a DOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate for a minimum of a one (1) year qualifying period and then maintain a current DOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate thereafter
- Ability to drive truck and or box truck a plus
- Equipment certifications a plus
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging is not only the right thing to do for our employees but is also critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking forward to meeting you.
This position may be assigned to a client that requires all individuals on-site to have the COVID-19 vaccination. The individual must be fully vaccinated before starting work at such a client site.
*Job description is subject to change.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse/Logistics Associate L1 ]