6305 LaSalle Drive, Lockbourne OH 43137
1st shift – Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm $15/hour and $500 sign on bonus
2nd Shift – $16/hour and $500 sign on bonus – Sunday 3:30pm until complete, Monday-Thursday 5pm until 1:30am
Our Distribution Center provides life-saving medicine to patients every day. AmerisourceBergen has ongoing needs for a passionate and motivated Warehouse Associate to join our team. This is a fast-paced environment where speed and efficiency count. You will be working in a climate-controlled facility.
What you will be doing:
As a Warehouse Associate, a typical day may include
- Order fulfillment – stocking and replenishment, picking and packing, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Stock and restock shelves – rotating items, returning merchandise to shelves
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching discrepancies.
- Use equipment to track, monitor and verify products for distribution.
- Maintain a clean work area to keep pharmaceutical products and merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify product received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent on shift assignment).
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to read and understand the English language to compare and read product descriptions, names and shelf labels within the DC.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting distribution standards.
Motivated, hard-working and dependable; attendance and punctuality are very important.
Able to work the shift hours listed above, plus overtime. (Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory to enable real-time delivery)
Able to perform repetitive and manual tasks on a consistent basis.
Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively; products vary in weight and size
Comfortable walking up to 8 miles per shift (steps vary by role and shift)
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Warehouse or Package Handler or Distribution experience preferred (1 year or less)
Able to work with RF scanning equipment
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
• Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
• Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Life insurance and disability protection
• Pet insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Associate ]