Sacramento, CA, USA
We are a fun Sacramento, CA warehouse “family” looking to add new members. CreativeMC (CMC) designs and creates branded products such as Google Jackets for promotional give-a-ways or Google employee gifts. See who we are at www.creativemc.com
Hours: Monday to Friday; 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Our jobs in the warehouse is to receive the products from our design vendors and repackage and ship them to the lucky recipient. This may involve special gift box fulfillment activities. We are seeking a conscientious, detail-oriented Warehouse Associate to join CMC as a for full-time at our Sacramento warehouse. This includes benefits: healthcare (dental, medical, vision), PTO, paid holidays and a 401k.
Ideal candidates have warehouse experience and is computer savvy (MS – Excel, Word, and Outlook). Experience with FedEx shipping and project management programs such as Asana, is preferable. We are willing to teach a sharp and eager new hire who has the basics down.
We abide by strict safety Covid-19 standards in the workplace. You must be fully COVID vaccinated.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, kitting, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
The hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime is required.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Pick, pack and kit orders accurately to be shipped timely
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Assist in maintaining an organized warehouse space
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Basic computer skills in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Experience with shipping; use of Federal Express Manager, desired
- Able to speak and write English at a high level (understanding complex directions – precision is critical)
- Experience in a warehouse, desired; experience with online shipping processing and documentation, is preferable
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code – eagle eyes
- Basic math skills and reasoning skills
- Ability to understand and execute instructions – super conscientious
- General understanding of the warehouse and footprint
- Teamwork oriented – willing to help in anyway
- Values and exhibits ethical conduct
- Good sense of humor and great attitude
If you are qualified and interested, please tell us why you are the best fit for the job and submit your resume to us at CMCcareers1@gmail.com; please put “Warehouse Associate” in the subject line.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Associate – Gift Fulfillment ]