Hopkins, MN, USA
EDCO has an immediate need to hire a Warehouse Associate in Hopkins, MN. This person is a key member of the distribution team; responsible for preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, and placing orders in delivery area.
- $18.00 per hour + $1 Shift Differential
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Small team environment!
- Paid time off!
- Great benefits including Medical, Company HSA Contribution, Dental, 401K Profit Sharing, and Company Paid Life Insurance
- Full Time Hours are Monday – Friday, 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Part Time Hours are Flexible, Monday – Friday, between 4:00 PM and 11:30 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and completes warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, audits)
- Receives and processes warehouse stock products (pick, unload, audit, label, store)
- Use of barcode and scanning technology for order fulfillment and inventory management
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Reports discrepancies
- Communicates with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies, Knowledge, and Values:
- Team Player – operate effectively in both a team and autonomous environment
- Passion for Excellence – desire to be the best and complete the best work
- Customer Focused – respect both internal and external customers
- Innovative – contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize procedures
- Accountable – own responsibility for actions
- Integrity – demonstrate sound moral and ethical principals
- Adaptable – open to new ideas, flexible to work through challenging issues
- Fork Truck Certification (Company Provided Training)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to report to work on time
- Ability to adhere to attendance policy
- 6-12 months related experience (Preferred)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance
- Frequent lifting of 50-75 pounds with occasional lifting of 100 pounds
- Peripheral vision, and depth perception
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Warehouse Associate – 2nd Shift, FT & PT Opportunities ]