Overland Park, KS, USA
Vineyard Farm Laborer Greater Kansas City (Overland Park, KS)
Aubrey Vineyards, a vineyard/winery located in South Overland Park, is searching for people to work on the farm tending approximately 13 acres of grapes. We are willing to train the right person. You may also have the opportunity to assist with bottling and property management tasks.
On the farm you will learn the following about managing grapes:
- leaf thinning
- planting grape vines
- manage grape vine growth
- learn to operate machines
- learn to take leaf and soil samples
- proper harvesting
The right person will be willing and able to do the following:
- work hard and accurately
- follow instructions well and ask questions when unsure
- tolerate varying weather conditions
- be willing to perform various farm tasks as assigned
- work with a good attitude
- be willing to learn grape handling techniques
- work well with our team
- must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- communicate in little or some English
- able to lift at last 40 pounds
An eligible candidate will have at least 2 years of farm work or outdoor work experience.
Benefits are offered.
If this opportunity sounds like a match to the work you are seeking, please forward your resume and cover letter.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Vineyard Farm Technician ]