1513 Country Club Road, Sherwood, AR, USA
Delta Dental of Arkansas
At Delta Dental, we have a passion for making people smile. And every day, our employees work to make that passion come to life. We have been in existence since 1982 and have been voted Arkansas’ Best Places to Work for eight years in a row. We are looking for a member of our team who is passionate about our mission to improve the oral health of Arkansans and ready to make a difference.
We have four core values that we stand by at Delta Dental of Arkansas:
- Act with Integrity
- Respect People
- World-Class Services
- Focus on Community
We believe in supporting our employees through a multitude of fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
- Excellent insurance package including fully paid dental, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Education assistance
- 401(k) matching and profit sharing plan
Job Summary: Responsible for leading, developing, and implementing comprehensive and innovative organizational human capital functions. This position is responsible for leading all areas of Human Resources in support of the organization’s business plan and in alignment with the strategic direction of the organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Leads the Human Resources, Training & Leadership Development, Quality and Facilities teams for the organization. Participates as part of the senior leadership team and liaison to the Compensation and Human Resources board committee.
2. Partners with the senior leadership team to serve as an organizational leader to support company efforts to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion are primary in all decision making, organizational practices and culture.
3. Partners with the senior leadership team on human resource planning, structure, organizational goal setting, including key performance indicators and workforce planning and analysis.
4. Implements organizational succession planning system and integrates with organizational performance management and incentive programs. Executes and continually refreshes a talent management and human resources approach that is aligned with company core values and strategy. Apply a diversity, equity and inclusion lens to all job design, recruiting, staffing and organizational processes and ensure that all systems support the organization’s goals.
5. Oversees the organization’s total compensation policies and practices, including external benchmarking and calibration. Works with HR Manager and team on benefit administration and leave management.
6. Works closely with Training and Quality Manager to implement an approach to professional learning, including leadership and management practices that align with the organization’s goals and priorities. Oversees training and professional development of employees and leadership. Programs include: new hire orientation, onboarding programs, compliance and operational training etc. Develops a coaching culture with management team to inspire engagement and development of teams.
7. Works closely with the Training and Quality Manager and Supervisor, Quality on quality review of operational system work, quality reporting to the organization, quality monitoring methodology, process improvement and policy creation and administration. Acts as executive sponsor for the Quality Committee.
8. Ensures compliance with relevant local and federal employment laws and regulations
9. Oversees Facility and Maintenance function to operate the company campus. Works closely with the Facility Supervisor and team on all internal/external aspects of building management. Responsibilities for this team includes physical security, safety, emergency management and general maintenance and service requests from the organization, development and implementation of office standards, directs space planning, office relocations; and continual monitoring of space utilization for future needs.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. Position requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field, seven years’ human resources experience, and five years’ related management experience. Position also requires:
- Experienced Talent Management + Human Resources Leader: demonstrated expertise in human resources and talent management functions. This person will have an extensive background managing and developing Human Resources Teams and demonstrated experience coaching Executive Teams in building their own leadership and management skills. Highly qualified candidates will bring innovative and proven practices in building and supporting teams in a remote work environment.
- Adept at Change Management + Continuous Improvement: a background of managing significant organizational change and staff development, with a focus on continuous improvement and insights into the impacts of these changes on the culture of an organization. Practical experience in communicating change to executive leadership and staff within the organization. Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, collaborative, and learning-oriented environment.
- Experienced Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Leader: This position will work across the organization to nurture a transparent and compassionate culture where employees feel able to bring their full selves to work, supported and cared for personally and professionally and able to productively and openly engage in critical conversations. He/she/they will uphold the values of equity and inclusion in all systems and policies of the organization.
- Relationship Builder + Collaborator: skilled at building and sustaining excellent relationships both within and external to the organization. She/he/they will be a natural partner with demonstrated ability to connect, build bridges and work collaboratively. This person will model passion for the mission, a respect for people and a commitment to moving the organization forward.
- Strategic Partner + Communicator: model adaptive problem-solving skills with a focus on strong written and verbal communication, and the ability to articulate a clear and compelling vision and generate buy-in for that vision.
- Role model of confidentiality and integrity for all levels in the organization.
- Proven history of building strong influential relationships across varying levels in organization
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or HRCI Senior Certified Professional (SPHR) certification preferred.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Vice President, Human Resources ]