14140 Frazho Rd Warren, MI 48089
Shrader Tire and Oil
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Since 1948, STO has been providing innovative solutions for the transportation industry. We are “fleet specialists” and focus our business in the commercial truck tire and commercial lubricant fields. Our dedicated team of professionals are highly trained, highly motivated, and provide top level service to our growing customer base.
Careers at Shrader Tire & Oil will provide opportunities for promotion from within and offer incentives that will help you reach your goals. Shrader offers a great benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
Warren Fleet Service
Truck / Lube Technician
M- F 8:30AM – 5:00PM BONUS ELIGIBLE
If you’re the person who works on the family cars and lawn mowers on the weekends, we’ve got the job for you! The Truck Technician is based at our certified ‘Michelin Truck Care Facility’ in Warren, Michigan. The primary duties include providing light mechanical service, quick lube service, and tire service to the commercial trucking industry. The Truck Technician will focus on brakes, lights, alignments, and DOTs. No experience? Don’t worry, we will train you!!
The successful candidate must be mechanically capable, self-motivated and able to complete tasks with limited supervision. Must have the aptitude to perform the following types of truck repair services for commercial highway trucks and trailers:
- Truck and Trailer Repairs: Perform repairs on brakes and lights.
- Light Mechanical Services: Perform alignments and DOTs as well as preventive maintenance checks and services both onsite and offsite at the customer’s location.
- Quick Lube: Complete lube, oil change, and filter service. Includes all points of inspection, documentation, and recommendation of service to customer.
- Understand and adhere to all safety standards and off-site cleanliness standards.
- Provide ‘extreme customer service’, blending our sense of urgency, commitment to the highest quality of service, and safety expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good and safe driving record and must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must be able to pass background check, which includes criminal history and motor vehicle records.
- Must be able to pass an initial post offer pre-employment drug test and participate in the company’s ongoing drug free workplace program.
- Position may be scheduled to work shifts including days, afternoon, nights, and on-call
$18-$20/hour depending on experience
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Truck Technician ]