Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 25 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Training and Development Specialist will work with departments to assist them in creating, developing, procuring, implementing, and occasionally conducting trainings for their employees. Will also be responsible for portions of the onboarding process for new hires and occasionally for procuring outside training experts. Will also administer Learning Management System (LITMOS), educational reimbursement and certifications as well as teaching in-house Insurance Licensure certification course.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Education, or Training and Development, or related field required or the equivalent of experience.
- At least two (2-3) years of training experience required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Fundamental understanding of the principles of presentation and how to engage participants.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development presentations.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Ability to acquire Insurance License within 6 months of hire in order to teach in-house course.
- Proficient with Outlook
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Prior experience in Human Resources
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Training and Devlopment Specialist ]