Hybrid (Central Florida, FL, USA)
HYBRID (may work from home when not traveling day-to-day)
Relocation assistance not offered; candidate must reside in the state of Florida
What We Do
What do wetlands, movie sets, power transmission lines, major sporting events, and a space shuttle have in common? They’ve all benefited from the utilization of the DURA-BASE® Advanced Composite Mat System. For 25 years Newpark Mats and Integrated Services has provided solutions for a multitude of industries on projects that require enhanced surface protection, ground stabilization and access solutions to move workers people and equipment where they must go. Newpark’s unique position as the only composite matting manufacturer with dedicated operational capabilities has provided us opportunities to partner with some of the world’s biggest players to work on some of the most interesting and vital missions found throughout the economy. Now the opportunity is yours to join a winning team to help customers discover how they can complete their ventures with solutions that set the standard for safety, efficiency, and environmental stewardship – enabling them to proceed with confidence.
As a Sales Representative at Newpark, you will be responsible for growing a territory within the Florida Region. Working closely with commercial and operational leadership, you will collaborate to define a winning strategy within your region and develop business from introduction to close. In the role, you will be able to directly fuel the fastest growing division in Newpark, with ample opportunity for advancement. From initial contact to relationship development, field visits and executive presentations, this role experiences different challenges daily with plenty of reward and fun as part of the NMIS family.
“Winning” Sales Representatives Exhibit
- Active Listening
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Emotional Intelligence
“Winning” Sales Representatives Deliver
- Service new and existing customers to meet and exceed assigned financial objectives.
- Actively expand customer base by researching and contacting new prospects.
- Gain insight into new and existing accounts by staying in communication, visiting in person, and staying up to date with industry publications and marketing data.
- Tenacity in capitalizing on provided leads and gathered market information.
- Ability to self-motivate in a hybrid independent environment to positively position Newpark Mats & Integrated Services’ products and services to varied industries:
- Electrical Transmission & Distribution (T&D)
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Environmental Protection and Remediation
- Entertainment and Sporting Events
- Exhibit ownership of assigned territory to nurture established accounts while also hunting for new business.
- Constructively participate in reviews of performance to learn from wins, losses, and activities between.
- Contribute to team analytics by providing timely and accurate input to better understand industry trends and future outlooks.
- Work with all Newpark teams and members, as required, to ensure a consistently positive customer experience and team success.
- Continued personal growth of skills, acumen, and best practices through participation in sales meetings, trade shows, and company provided trainings.
- Participate in and lead special projects to foster innovation and further expand Newpark’s competitive advantage.
- Always conduct business in a manner that aligns with Newpark ’s Core Values (Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Safety, Excellence).
“Winning” Sales Representatives Receive
- A fun team environment where collaboration is encouraged and rewarded.
- Opportunities to participate in team building and community service events.
- Support and training related to the products and services Newpark Mats and Integrated Services provides.
- Personal development to build career skills and better position yourself for continued success.
- Exposure to many industries and a better understanding of the interconnected economy.
- Varied activity and opportunity for hands on learning with operations in the field.
- Necessary communication devices and transportation.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance and success of the team.
What We Value
We maintain an unwavering commitment to act following our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Accountability, ensuring our customers receive the best products and services we can offer and that you experience a safe workplace where you can thrive:
Safety – Protecting each other like family while sustaining the environment in which we work.
Integrity – Acting honestly, ethically, and responsibly in all aspects of our business.
Respect – Dealing fairly and openly with employees, customers, suppliers, and the community.
Excellence – Delivering value through performance, innovation, and service quality.
Accountability – Using good judgment and taking responsibility for our actions.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or educational equivalent.
- Entry level, few years in sales highly preferred.
- Understanding of fundamental concepts of product and/or services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good judgment and team skills.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Competitive base salary plus annual bonus
- Top tiered health benefits (eligible day one of employment)
- Eligible for company vehicle
- Generous PTO
Please submit an online application. You must first register by creating an account if you do not already have one: https://jobs.newpark.com, and in the keyword section, type in irc9619.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Newpark and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, disability, military service/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status. Newpark Resources, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Territory Sales Representative (Hybrid (Central Florida, FL, USA)) ]