Newport News, VA, USA
Technician Tech Services
Newport News, VA, US, 23601
Requisition ID: 60165
Posting Locations: Newport News; Yorktown
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
Now Hiring Technicians to service but not limited to the following areas: Hampton/Newport News/Williamsburg/Yorktown
The Technician is responsible for professionally diagnosing and repairing fountains, vendors, coolers, and other beverage dispensing equipment to the customers’ satisfaction. The Technician also properly manages tools and parts, and maintains records and reports, safely and efficiently per Company standards. This position is also responsible for provides great customer service and communication to Coca-Cola Consolidated (CCC), Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), and Equipment Reutilization Solutions (ERS) internal and external customers with the ability to sell revenue generating service through the Coca-Cola Consolidated Equipment Reutilization Solutions (CCC ERS) proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnoses and repairs fountains, venders, coolers, and other beverage dispensing equipment to the customers’ satisfaction, properly manages tools and parts, and maintains records and reports, safely and efficiently per Company standards.
- Operates handheld devices to maintain accurate delivery, removal, and movement records, including parts inventory accountability.
- Drives safely following all motor vehicle laws without distraction and maintains a safe working environment by completing all assigned safety training activities and adhering to all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to conducting Department of Transportation (DOT) daily pre-trip and daily post-trip inspections of vehicle, as required.
- Maintains proper use, possession, and accountability for all parts, tools, supplies, and keys necessary for the job.
- Completes all required training, and maintains updates and documents related to all equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Drives and rides for long periods.
- Uses refrigeration tools, refrigeration scales, electrical and cordless tools, general hand tools, and electronic devices.
- Works inside and outside customer locations, in uncontrolled temperatures.
- Experience in the electrical and,or refrigeration field required. .
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- EPA Level 1 Refrigeration certification preferred or ability to obtain this certification w,in 6 months.
- Ability to obtain forklift and pallet jack certification.
- Ability to pass company certification programs for equipment repair and safety – i.e. BEST, FAST, Advanced Refrigeration.
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Technician – Tech Services ]