Based in Tulsa, OK
Cherokee Measurement & Control
About the Position – The Technical Solutions Specialist provides resources and support to the hydrocarbon industry, specifically the natural gas and natural gas processing markets.
- Technicians install, calibrate, and perform start-up services for CM&C customers.
- Provide regular, scheduled maintenance of equipment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and repair on measurement and analytical equipment (chromatographs, analyzers, meters, flow computers, etc.)
Qualifications – Must be able to meet travel schedule; may require travel up to 65%. Travel may include nights, weekends, and holidays depending on customer needs.
Qualified candidates must live in West Texas, SE New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Texas Gulf Coast Region.
- High school diploma or GED; and one (1) year experience working with measurement instrumentation, or analytical equipment; preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of instrumentation, metering, and analytical equipment.
- Working knowledge and experience with Gas Chromatographs, a plus.
- Effective problem-solving skills, the ability to work alone and perform root-cause failure analysis.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License free of unlawful traffic violations.
Certifications / License
- Required to maintain a valid Driver’s License free of unlawful traffic violations.
- ISA Certified Control Systems Technician a plus.
- TWIC card preferred.
- May be required to traverse uneven surfaces.
- Must be able to work in areas that require stretching, squatting, bending, and reaching.
- May be required to push, pull, lift, or carry objects, such as tools and/or equipment, weighing up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to climb ladders occasionally; standing and walking for most of the day is not uncommon in this position.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures.
- Company vehicle provided
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans (no waiting period)
- 401k Retirement Program (subject to waiting period)
Pay: From $22.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Technical Solutions Specialist ]