7500 North Dreamy Draw Drive, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Our company, Adopt Technologies, is a Phoenix-based Cloud Solutions Provider and information technology consulting company, but it is about more than technology – it’s about people. We all feel so grateful to be here because we fit in, we are heard, and the company plays to our strengths. We seek to find where each team member’s skills and interests lie so we can support them in their professional development to help them fulfill their professional goals and enjoy coming to work every day where we are collectively accomplishing great things together!
Much of our success can be attributed to a philosophy of honest and transparent business practices in an industry known for complicated tech speak and IT executives heavy on industry knowledge but light on business strategy. Transparency as a business philosophy is a priority, and Adopt practices it everywhere, whether onboarding new clients or how we treat one another. Joining our team means you will have a unique opportunity of putting your fingerprint on a rapidly growing company and play a key role in the continued growth and future success of Adopt Technologies. We are looking for individuals that prove to be great technicians, communicators, team members and strategic thinkers with a desire to learn and expand their responsibilities within the company through earned promotions.
We are focused on realizing our vision of being a destination employer and IT partner!
The Technical Business Consultant works integrally with our clients’ technical point of contact and leadership team to provide expertise and strategy based on the client’s current technology position and business goals. In addition, the person in this role will represent the values and high level of service commitment that Adopt strives to provide to our clients. Responsibilities include researching the current use of technology and identifying areas for improvement based on industry standards and business needs. Building “trusted advisor” relationships with client leadership, and helping clients prepare for future needs while avoiding technical pitfalls that may get in the way of them achieving their goals.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Build “trusted advisor” relationships with our technical points of contact and client leadership team
- Provide industry-specific guidance on current and future technology deployments for clients receiving fractional CIO, CTO and Director of IT consulting services from Adopt.
- Research and prepare strategies for growth, positive change and improvement in client’s technology.
- Communicate client requirements to project team and engineers for timely and accurate solutions.
- Create strategies to engage clients not currently using vCIO services to further advance the relationship between Adopt and its clients.
- Meet with existing clients to perform assessments, discuss goals and strategize for improvement.
- Solve problems through helpful recommendations and practical suggestions.
- Collect data on clients and the business through interviews, workplace shadowing and researching documents.
- Research, design and implement a framework by which the consulting practice at Adopt can use to expand the services and grow that division of our business.
- Meeting with Clients on a regular basis to help them leverage technology for business success.
- Providing sales support by reviewing prospective client’s technology and recommending solutions.
- Reviewing and updating IT compliance requirements for clients.
- Working with the Project Management and Client Success Teams to quote products and services for clients
- Developing IT Plans/Roadmaps that are aligned to the client’s business needs and growth objectives.
- Conducting technical solutioning work sessions with client team members/executives.
- Ability to work with clients to develop business cases that support short-term and long-term technology recommendations.
- Conduct internal Adopt Team client review meetings using information collected from the customer.
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise IT environments.
- Experience developing IT plans/roadmaps for clients.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019 b
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Active Directory, Group Policy
- Strong knowledge of Office 365
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts
- VMware and general virtualization knowledge
- Experience with backup and disaster recovery planning
- Experience with and knowledge of IT security concepts and best practices
- Ability to design, develop, and deploy appropriate networking, compute, and storage solutions
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and proactive, with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with customer support and the ability to clearly communicate both written and verbally to understand customer issues and resolve effectively
- High moral and ethical values
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work within a team environment
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Technical Business Consultant ]