Boston, MA, USA
A US leader in early childhood education is searching for a Temporary Teacher’s Assistant #25340 to support its Boston location. If you have the desire to work with children and build relationships with families, this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Temporary Teacher’s Assistant, you will support teachers in the classroom and implement the curriculum.
In your first few weeks in this Temporary Teacher’s Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Create a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn and play
- Advance children’s physical and intellectual development
- Support children’s social and emotional development
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, and community contacts.
To apply, you will need a degree and a desire to work with children and build relationships with families. You will also require the following:
- 0-2 years in a customer service-based role
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- A responsible and caring attitude.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, you will enjoy a great contract per-day rate and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
We’d love you to apply for this Temporary Teacher’s Assistant job! Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
Visit www.johnleonard.com for more information.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Teacher Assistant (Boston, MA, USA) ]