Denver, CO, USA
Stinson LLP is seeking a highly-motivated associate attorney with up to four years of experience to join our Tax Credit & Impact Finance group. The right candidate will handle sophisticated legal work on impactful projects involving new markets tax credits (NMTCs), historic rehabilitation tax credits (HTCs), renewable energy investment tax credits (RETCs), and/or other impact lending or finance platforms.
For more information on Stinson’s Tax Credit and Impact Finance work, visit: https://www.stinson.com/capabilities-TaxCreditandImpactFinance
The following credentials are preferred but not required:
- Experience with historic rehabilitation tax credit, new markets tax credit, renewable energy tax credit or impact lending transactions; or
- Commercial real estate experience, commercial lending experience and/or general federal income tax experience.
Applicants with the following credentials will also be considered:
- Banking, corporate, or finance experience; or
- Project development, infrastructure, or bond work.
Active law license or eligibility to become admitted to the applicable state bar is required. Superior academic performance and excellent research, writing and analytical skills are required.
Please apply online and provide a resume, cover letter, unofficial law school transcript, class rank if known, and a writing sample. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Stinson LLP, we are committed to the success of our attorneys. We are equally committed to providing competitive, affordable health and wellness benefits to help take care of yourself and your family, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans
- Medical savings accounts
- Firm-provided Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Wellness Program
- Employer-paid life insurance and AD&D
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
- Generous paid time off for holidays, vacation, bereavement, jury duty, and attorney leave for various reasons, including birth or adoption of a child and personal and/or family health; generous paid military leave
- Paid bar dues, approved bar association memberships and CLE expenses
- Excellent work-life programs, including service bonuses, back-up child and elder care, and employee discount program
Our associate compensation structure has two components: (1) a base salary (based on an 1850 billable hour target) and (2) a discretionary merit bonus based on performance. Depending on the experience level of the candidate, the starting base compensation for this role ranges between $170,000 and $185,000.
Stinson LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Stinson LLP is a federal contractor. Information gathered through applicant Voluntary Self-Identification will be used periodically with various government agencies for statistical reporting and to measure the effectiveness of our Affirmative Action and EEO outreach efforts. All information is requested on a voluntary basis and will be kept confidential. We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Applicants with a disability that are in need of an accommodation to complete the Stinson LLP application process should contact Human Resources at 316.268.7962 or email email@example.com.
By submitting an application, you certify the information provided is true to the best of your knowledge and belief. You understand that being untruthful in response to any of the answers provided within an application or any of the attached documents may lead to your termination in the event you are employed. If employed, you will be required to provide documentation showing you are legally authorized to work in the United States. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Tax Credit & Impact Finance Associate Attorney (Denver, CO, USA) ]