Charlotte, NC, USA
SATO America, LLC
SATO America has an exciting opportunity available for a Systems Administrator in our new Corporate Headquarters in Charlotte, NC.
As the System Administrator, you will be a valuable member of the SATO Information Technology Team. The System Administrator will oversee and ensure the security, protection of, and access to, SATO’s computer systems and data. They will also assist in maintaining and enhancing all network infrastructures at SATO America.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- As a precautionary measure, analyze and implement new security protocols for greater efficiency against any threat or malfunctions
- Evaluate and modify our current systems and procedures to strengthen our network security
- Install new hardware and software
- Monitor all systems and respond to security breaches
- Maintaining & implementation of the SOP for Network security
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Completing thorough risk assessments on an annual basis.
- Competency in writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower downtime due to required human intervention
- Desire to work alongside the team to help design information and operational support systems
- Maintain accurate records of interactions with customers and recurring user problems
- Follow up with customers as needed to ensure problems are resolved
- Min. 2-year degree in IT or computer science.
- One or more of the following: CASP+, CySA+, CISSP, CCENT, CCNA-Security, CISA
- Previous exposure to Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems, coding languages, and/or Networks
- Outstanding communication skills that go beyond “tech talk” – the ability to translate complex IT matters to those without an IT background
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding knowledge of software and maintenance
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience with VMware 6.7-Current Ver. including VLAN and Enterprise Plus features
- Knowledge of performing routing protocols (MPLS, HAIPE/IP, QOS, and WAN)
- Expertise across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and virus protection
SATO America offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long disability and life insurance options in additional to an attractive 401(k) plan and PTO benefits.
SATO America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. SATO America LLC’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
The Company will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee related to an individual’s: physical or mental disability; sincerely held religious beliefs and practices; and/or any other reason required by applicable law, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship upon the Company’s business operations.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Systems Administrator (Charlotte, NC, USA) ]