64 Godwin Avenue, Midland Park, NJ, USA
Our Pool Company of NJ, Inc
EXPERIENCED SERVICE TECHNICIANS – Candidates must have knowledge of pool and spa openings, closings, and chemical applications. Must be able to install, troubleshoot and repair heaters, pumps, all types of filters, control systems, and salt systems, and possess skills in plumbing, pressure testing and repair of pool lines. Advancement to Crew Chief is possible for motivated individuals who apply themselves to the position.
TECHNICIAN’S ASSISTANT — This position offers an opportunity for motivated candidates to learn all facets of pool and spa maintenance under the guidance of experienced technicians. The ideal assistant must be organized and dependable, punctual, cooperative, attentive and able to follow instructions. Duties will include tidying and maintaining a company vehicle and keeping it stocked with all parts, tools, equipment and chemicals required. Must have the ability to lift and carry equipment and hoses. Advancement to a full Technician’s position is possible for motivated individuals who apply themselves to the position.
SWIMMING POOL VALETS — Position includes, but is not limited to vacuuming, brushing, testing and chemically treating pools and spas, and performing minor repairs of equipment. Valets will have a weekly service route. This is an ideal position for those who enjoy being outdoors, love a sense of accomplishment and take pride in their work. Experience is preferred, but we will train qualified candidates. Advancements are available for motivated individuals who apply themselves to the position.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST:
- Have a valid driver’s license and your own, reliable means of transportation.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Work Monday through Friday and some Saturdays from April through October.
- Be able to swim.
- Have a neat, clean, professional appearance.
- Be energetic, and have a strong back for lifting.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to function as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Be reliable and able to come to work on time every morning.
- Be polite and respectful at homeowner’s property
- Be polite and respectful while driving on streets and highways.
- Be a motivated person willing to learn.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Swimming Pool Service Technicians & Valets ]