Springfield, MO, USA
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center, LLC
MATTAX NEU PRATER EYE CENTER
Mattax Neu Prater Surgery Center has the right job for you!
Mattax Neu Prater Eye Center is a premier provider of advanced laser vision correction, such as LASIK, cataract correction, and advanced technology replacement lenses in Springfield, Missouri. Our first responsibility is to our patients and the quality of care we provide to each and every one of them.
Mattax Neu Prater Surgery Center is looking for a team-oriented candidate who wants to work in a fast-paced environment. This fulltime position will have working knowledge of all operating room equipment including emergency equipment used in CPR. Must have working knowledge of surgical instruments used by the surgeon and care, maintenance, and cleaning of surgical instruments. Requires:
- Knowledge of various sterilization techniques and their appropriate uses
- Ability to recognize surgical equipment malfunction and be able to perform troubleshooting
- Aware of routine preventive maintenance; and oversees surgical instruments on a routine basis
- Familiar with all surgical procedures and techniques of the surgeon
- Must be aware of and utilize acceptable concepts of sterile and aseptic techniques
- Certified Surgical Technologist certificate preferred but not required
- One-year experience in ophthalmology surgical techniques desired
If you are interested in joining our surgical team, please submit your resume to www.mattaxneuprater.com/contacts/careers.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Surgical Technologist (Springfield, MO, USA) ]