16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the state of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Primarily responsible for executing marketing and communications campaigns for the organization. Generating and overseeing content for a variety of channels including, but not limited to, intranet, news releases, websites/portals, constituent newsletters/communications, digital/social media and sales/service collateral for various audiences; ensuring accuracy at all times. Working closely with internal departments/individuals to research/gather necessary information to enhance and execute communications. Providing support for organization’s government affairs efforts, including monitoring pending legislation and crafting messages/collateral. Ensuring quality, efficient execution of special events/projects and sponsorships.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management, PR/Communications, Advertising or a related field with the equivalent knowledge, or the equivalent of experience
- Six (6) years progressively responsible experience in marketing and/or communications
- Two (2) years of managing staff and/or external vendors (e.g., graphic designers, web vendor, public relations consultants)
- Experience executing business-to-business and business-to-consumer paid media campaign elements
- Advanced knowledge of developing and customizing content for various constituencies and mediums; ability to communicate complicated concepts in simple terms
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Previous dental, healthcare and/or insurance-related experience preferred
- Experience with implementing grassroots advocacy campaigns/messaging a plus
- Experience with Adobe design applications (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) a plus
- Experience executing digital media campaigns (e.g., SEM, online display, social media) a plus
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Supervisor, Marketing and Corporate Communications (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]