16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
This position is responsible for assisting in the supervision of Claims staff as well as the daily operations of the Claims Department. Plays a vital role in maintaining performance standards in claims turnaround time and accuracy. Provides efficient service and accurate claims processing with external contracts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to data enter 4000 KSPH alpha & 7500 KSPH numeric.
- Ability to type 25 WPM.
- Problem resolution skills are needed to answer internal and external inquiries, and questions or problems raised by department personnel or external customers.
- Self-starter with high organizational skills.
- Prior management/supervisory experience.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Ability to multi task.
- Experience with the operation and application of a personal computer, as well as Word and Excel.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- College Degree
- Dental terminology and experience preferred
- Customer Service Experience
- Claims Processing Experience
- Dental office experience
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Supervisor, Claims and Benefit Administration (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]