177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Runs stamped brass pieces through the conveyer oven to be annealed.
- Inspects pieces for defects or damage and to ensure customer standards are met.
- Change ammonia and nitrogen tanks as needed following safety protocols.
- Operates oven using standard safety procedures.
- Must be able to stand or sit for entire shift.
- Must be able to do repetitive work all day.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- You might be required to fill out machine logs as well as first piece inspections forms.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Stamping Oven Operator ]