Charlotte, NC, USA
SATO America, LLC
SATO America is looking for a Software Engineer that will be responsible for developing printer related software applications and programs, as well as modifying existing applications in order to expand and enhance the capability, connectivity and functionality of SATO’s line of thermal and laser printers. This is a full-time position located at our new Corporate Headquarters in Charlotte, NC office.
- Develop, troubleshoot, debug and document, software and programs.
- Analyze competitive designs, new technologies, protocols, and other pertinent features as required.
- Project manage the design, development, debugging and testing of assigned project enhancements and modifications to meet deadlines.
- Perform analysis of specifications for new or enhanced product and system features.
- Create layouts, documentation, and specifications for new and updated projects.
- Working closely with printer firmware engineers and interface with others within the organization to gain an understanding of the customer’s expectations and requirements to create a successful solution.
- 3+ years of working experience in related fields.
- BS in Software Engineering, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or other related field, with experience in software development
- Knowledge of LUA, Pearl, C#/.NET, Java, Python is a plus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, Restful API, WebSocket, Wireless protocols, network security are a plus.
- Knowledge of Web development and Web programming experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of database management system and cloud computing is a plus
- US Required work authorization.
SATO is a leading global provider of Auto-ID solutions that connect people, goods and information. It serves a diverse range of customers, delivering end-to-end solutions that streamline operations, empower workforces and help customers reduce their environmental impact.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Software Engineer (Charlotte, NC, USA) ]