177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Packs, weighs, and labels completed items for shipments.
- Properly uses packaging materials, including hand tools, boxes, padding, etc.
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks.
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Adhere to safety policies and quality standards
- Maintains a clean work area
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb a ladder and walk or stand for entire shift
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred
- Must have some basic computer skills, be able to use a calculator and do basic math
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Shipping Helper ]