Cincinnati, OH, USA
Exciting entry level opportunity with exposure to fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environments. Introduction to leadership, training and development, and health and safety within an expanding company with opportunity for growth.
Shift leaders contribute to customer satisfaction through training and validation of employees and adhering to company policy. The Shift Leader ensures operations are successful through diligence and vigilance, with a heavy focus on inspection and customer service.
· Reporting to the Project Leader
· Inspector Training & Validation
· Customer Service
· Shift Update Communications
· Inspect parts and role model inspector performance standards
· Valid Driver Permit Required
· Strong Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
· Demonstrated ability to work with and lead small teams
· Exposure to manufacturing is an asset, not mandatory
· Continuous standing
· Physical handling of automotive parts and components repetitively
· Personal vehicle is required – mileage program in place. Travel to various sites as required.
· 1st and 2nd Shift Available
Q2 Management welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Shift Leader ]