5730 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH, USA
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of Micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is comprised of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers ever assembled, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. We operate as LINK prioritizing safety from the inside out. Our unparalleled active vehicle monitoring, self-protection technologies, and robust mechanical design keep riders safe. Join us!
We’re looking to hire a professional scooter mechanic with a passion for growing the riding community to repair and deploy our scooters. The scooter mechanic will ensure that all the scooters are in good operating condition, and safe for riders.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the assembly, quality control, and deployment of scooters as they’re built
- Perform routine maintenance and on-demand repairs on all scooters in the fleet
- Maintain a sense of ownership over the scooters in the fleet and their condition
- Develop efficient and effective work patterns that allow you to handle the volume of scooters as needed
- Manage a parts inventory system to ensure that our local operations facility has a supply of needed parts and supplies at all times
- Work with the Operations Manager to identify rider trends and behavior
- Work with Head Mechanic to communicate up and down steam to identify problems in the market and solutions from HQ
- Cross collaborate with internal departments including the engineering team
What You’ll Bring
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Must be able to lift a 60+ pound scooter 20+ times per shift without assistance
- Previous shop experience required, experience as a service manager, lead shop mechanic, or fleet mechanic preferred
- Able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, communicate efficiently with managers
- Have a positive and professional attitude towards your work
- Electronic troubleshooting experience for technical issues
- Full time employees are eligible for employer subsidized health, dental & vision insurance
- All employees are eligible to contribute to a 401k retirement plan
- Generous time off policy
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees
Full Time opportunities bring amazing Benefits including 3 weeks of PTO, company paid holidays, health insurance options, 401k options, FSA and more. Apply Today!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you’d be a great addition to our team.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Scooter Mechanic I ($17/hr with a $1000 sign on bonus) ]