C&R MFG, Inc.
Duties: Job duties can include, but are not limited to: sawing, receiving and inspecting materials, customer deliveries when needed, general support for the machine shop including maintenance and repairs inside and outside the facility. Opportunity for training and advancement to CNC lathe or mill machining and programming. For over 40 years C&R has provided precision machining services to industries such as food processing, pharmaceutical automation, woodworking and more. Advance your skills while working with the latest machining technology in a family-owned business.
-Must be 18 years old
– great math skills
-vocational training a plus but not required
-Desire to work full-time, or work part-time while attending a 2-year technical program
Benefits include: –
– 401k program with employer match
– Comprehensive Health insurance
– Long and short-term disability insurance
– Dental and vision insurance
– On-the-job training
– Opportunities to increase compensation through bonus program
– Well-maintained, climate-controlled shop with clean, safe working conditions
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Saw Operator & General Manufacturing Support (Shawnee, KS) ]