Broomfield, CO, USA
Fusion Sport Inc.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to join our Fusion Family. As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing qualified opportunities, building a business pipeline by making outbound calls to and establishing ongoing relationships. Working with Human Performance Professionals, practitioners, and researchers within military and tactical organizations within the US and Canada.
You will also engage prospective customers about their training programs and force management strategies, as well as the challenges they face in maintaining health and readiness which may lead to an introduction of Fusion Sport’s software solutions and consulting services. Additionally, you will follow up on marketing activities, lead generation campaigns, and other communications campaigns.
This is an exciting newly-created, full-time opportunity based in Broomfield, Colorado, reporting to the VP of Marketing. By joining our team, you will be supported by strong training and professional growth, compensation growth, and career advancement.
- Meet daily/weekly quotas of outbound calls
- Maintain relationships through a variety of media including (but not limited to): e-mail, calls, LinkedIn, and other social media channels
- Build and maintain organizational charts within targeted units and organizations
- Meet weekly quota of appointments set for senior members of the team
- Meet appointment quality goals measured by conversion to opportunities and sales
- Graduate into an account ownership role over the entire selling process upon mastering an understanding of the product and service offerings.
- Maintain CRM database which tracks all sales activity
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Military experience strongly preferred
- 1+ years phone-based sales experience, preferably with a high-tech or software company
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of cold calls per day.
- Demonstrated ability to sell software and solutions over the phone strongly preferred.
- Ability to create personalized introductions through cold e-mail outreach.
- Knowledge of military chain of command, decisioning, and purchasing protocols.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a focus on quality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan with employer contributions
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- 2 weeks paid personal leave per year
- 10 days paid public holidays per year
- Excellent work culture with monthly events
- To apply for this role, please submit a concise cover letter and resume for consideration
- A background check will be required to be completed for this role due to our military clients
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States of America
- If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
*A note from the Fusion Sport HR Team to recruitment firms: We politely ask that you avoid making any approaches or sending any unsolicited resumes to our HR team or Hiring Leaders across our business. Fusion Sport will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Sales Development Representative, Military Market ]