Baltimore, MD, USA
Safety Loss Prevention Manager
Baltimore, MD, US, 21076
Requisition ID: 71955
Posting Locations: Baltimore
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
This role will be based in Baltimore, Maryland and support production facilities in Baltimore, Silver Spring, and Hanover.
The Safety Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for leading the planning, implementation, and integration of Risk Management safety, risk control, and business processes to maximize the operational capability to protect our teammates, product, and assets as part of the overall organizational risk mitigation strategy. The Safety Loss Prevention Manager works with multiple locations within a geographical region as the field resource of Risk Management. This role is also expected to provide 24,7 availability for crisis, incident management, and emergency planning execution against company requirements for accidents, severe weather events, site emergencies, environmental issues, etc. The Safety Loss Prevention Manager will lead different Risk projects to align execution and consistent implementation of risk control initiatives across all functions of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the execution and consistent implementation of current key risk control, safety initiatives across all functional areas of the business – Sales, Delivery, Logistics, Manufacturing, Equipment Services, and Administrative
- Provides loss frequency management around workers’ compensation, auto liability, and general liability to targeted goals and assists the claims team in the management of severity
- Directs all applicable Regulatory Management affairs for the geographical area and formulates solutions to minimize regulatory impact and future exposure including organizational policies and procedures
- Administers crisis, incident management, and emergency planning, ranging from fatalities to infectious diseases crisis, storm preparedness, and regulatory, preventative pre-loss planning, according to company requirements
- Manages, organizes, and leads Risk Management Information Systems targeting frequency and cost of risk opportunities, leading indicators, allocation, analysis, and field information reporting
- Leads efforts to execute property protection initiatives and reduction of recommendations per property insurance inspections, including auditing, human element program implementation, procedure development, following up on recommendations, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- ASP, CSP, GSP, ARM certifications are beneficial
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple assignments through multiple locations at one time
- Decision-making ability in a crisis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a large ability to influence and collaborate cross-functionally
- Travel and management at multiple work locations with a variety of personalities
- Problem-solving skills with a focus on research into legal and regulatory matters
- Experience with Workplace Safety, Risk Management, Environmental, Transportation Safety, Hazardous Materials, Ergonomics, and Work Health Initiatives
- Associate’s degree or up to 3 years of college or technical school
- Knowledge acquired through 3 to up to 5 years of work experience
- 3 to 5 years minimum safety and risk control work experience or 3 to 5 years of Beverage Company experience to hire from within the company
- College degree preferred, but not necessary
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Safety Loss Prevention Manager (Baltimore, MD, USA) ]