Indianapolis, IN, USA
RailPros provides comprehensive consulting services for the rail industry. We specialize in areas of RWIC/railroad flagging, project management, observation and inspection, real estate, rail design and engineering, training and media production. As a leader in our industry, RailPros projects create long-term value for our clients from concept through operation by providing technical excellence and outstanding services. We are seeking several Field Construction Inspector in various locations.
Description of Work:
- Monitor construction job sites near or on railroad property
- Ensure all construction activities involving railroad property is authorized
- Conduct daily job safety briefings
- Provide detailed daily reporting on work performed, works impact on railroad, and safety compliance
- Monitor construction activities to ensure compliance with all FRA and OSHA safety requirements
- 6 months or more of construction experience
- Ability to utilize Tablets for daily reporting
- Work outside
- Travel Requirements 75%
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A commitment to safety and service excellence
Equal Opportunity Employer
RailPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [RWIC – CSX Field Construction Inspector (Indianapolis, IN, USA) ]