San Francisco, CA, USA
Action Property Management
Action Property Management is a privately held company that manages more high-rise residential buildings than any other management company in California. We have over a decade of experience offering exceptional residential building management to some of the most exclusive luxury high rise properties in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, and San Diego.
The Residential Maintenance Apprentice, under the direction of the Chief Engineer, General Manager, and Operations Manager, maintains and repairs all common area property and will also perform limited maintenance services for the Infinity Residents. The Residential Maintenance Apprentice is a trained responder to property emergencies such as fire, flood, earthquake, and other disasters and will be available for emergencies after normal working hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for maintaining, correcting deficiencies and/or making repairs to all common areas within the Association, as defined in the Association’s governing documents.
- Have a working knowledge of high-rise mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and fire/life/safety systems.
- Operate, maintain sanitary sewer systems, including sump pumps, basins, water closets, urinals, and piping.
- Perform, in a timely manner, all maintenance prescribed by the Operations & Maintenance Manual or the Supervisor.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot and repair project mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems as directed by the Supervisor.
- Maintain and repair project wall and wood surfaces, including carpentry and regular patching repair, painting and light furniture refurbishment.
- Perform a wide variety of complex tasks to assist in the regular repair and maintenance activities including preventive maintenance, masonry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, boiler inspections, and mechanical.
- Perform in-unit HVAC filter replacement, smoke alarm battery replacement, and minor repairs as scheduled and directed by the Supervisor.
- Assist housekeeping staff in the transport of items for cleaning or clearing of areas to be cleaned.
- Supervise the movement of third-party vendors and materials across the project.
- Conduct routine project inspections as directed by the Supervisor.
- Conduct follow up inspection of items noted in need of maintenance or repair, including Annual Maintenance Report punch list items.
- Maintain the work order task log.
- Maintain the preventive maintenance monthly log.
- Timely report project inspection results.
- Maintain the inventory of tools and supply.
- Maintain preparedness for an emergency response to flood, fire, power outage, earthquake and other disasters.
- Maintain certification as Alternate or Fire Safety Director.
- Respond to project emergencies.
Teamwork & Customer Service:
- Be a team player and to contribute to the creation of an enjoyable, productive and safe work environment.
- Display high morale, integrity, loyalty, and professionalism at all times.
- Be available for overtime in special circumstances in order to complete projects or meet deadlines.
- Be prepared to assist team members with tasks not strictly related to this job description.
- Maintain customer service standards as set by the Hospitality Department and General Manager.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Residential Maintenance Apprentice (Full-Time) – The Apprentice (San Francisco, CA, USA) ]