East Greenwich, RI, USA
Hill & Harbor Design + Build
Project Manager Role & Responsibilities:
READ THIS ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE YOU APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
At the project level this position reviews all estimating, coordinates with design team to ensure each design is buildable and within budget, and oversees subcontractors to maintain project scheduling. With our systems/technology and your leadership, our projects stay on time and on budget from start of design through construction. Our technology systems will allow the right candidate to work remotely 90% of the time.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in managing high end residential Design/Build projects as a part of a great team.
Interested candidates should have at least 10 years of Project Management experience in residential work with a Design/Build or construction management firm.
A successful individual in this role can expect first-year earnings of $90 – $110k + lucrative bonus structure, as well as the opportunity to grow within the company.
Responsibilities of the Construction Project Manager
We want to work with the Best
- Direct responsibility for assigned residential projects, from Design phase, project development and planning thru construction execution.
- Self-motivation to ensure the accurate, high-quality project completion with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience managing a variety of projects in a rapidly growing organization is critical
- Maintain a NEAT, CLEAN, ORDERLY AND SAFE jobsite at all times. Maintaining adherence to and enforcement of: the company safety policy, safety best practices and OSHA standards.
- Budget management
- Development and management of all project documentation
- Subcontractor contract management
- Project reporting and weekly communication with project staff, design team and client.
Requirements of the Construction Project Manager
- At least 10 years of project management experience in High End Residential construction projects
- Acute Attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Technology savvy (web based project management software)
- Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple assignments.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fast learner, with the ability to learn new software with ease.
- Highly resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation for the Construction Project Manager
- The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $90,000 to $110,000 depending on experience. Plus a lucrative bonus structure and profit sharing.
- Attractive benefits package (health insurance, PTO, bonuses, retirement plan, and more)
- Opportunities for growth
- A supportive, healthy and fun work environment’
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING IN THE EXACT ORDER OR BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED.
Send us two separate emails
1. Send the first email to email@example.com with a single paragraph of what excites you most about this position.
2. Download a free version of Loom – Loom is a tool that lets you record and share video messages. Send us a second email to the email address above with a link to short 3-5 minute video message and include your resume as an attachment to the email.
- First – state your first and last name clearly
- Second – Tell us what you enjoy most about the High End Residential Remodeling and Building business/industry.
If you fit our requirements and do these 2 items successfully we will then pass you on to the next round of interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Bonus opportunities
- 10 years
Ability to commute/relocate:
- East Greenwich, RI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Residential Project Management: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Residential Construction Project Manager (East Greenwich, RI, USA) ]