Las Vegas, NV, USA
CT&T/Palmetto Engineering & Consulting
CT&T/Palmetto Engineering & Consulting, LLC, a progressive, consulting firm, is seeking to employ a qualified Resident Engineer to supervise telecommunications outside plant technical services staff performing cable staking, design, and count assignments – both aerial and buried.
- Manages and supervises project specific on-site activities associated with mapping, staking and/or construction surveillance activities of outside plant facilities with emphasis focused on quality, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Serves as a liaison between the company and the client providing services tailored to the needs of the client
- In consultation with the Project Manager, responsible for supervision, assessment, and implementation of work assignments at the field job site; assigns tasks and sets daily work responsibilities to assigned employees involved in staking, mapping and construction surveillance activities; inspects work regularly for conformance with company standards and design
- Manages and provides technical oversight to project on-site staff; orients and trains new employees; recommends or provides training to employees as needs arise; reviews time reports of staff and ensures accuracy
- Redlines construction prints and prepares “as built” records using staking sheets and schematics by revising drawings to reflect field changes.
- Interfaces with the client on a regular basis to ensure the company is meeting established expectations and delivery schedules/timelines; communicates regularly with the Project Manager concerning work, scheduling, and project coordination
- When needed, responsible for securing right of way and completing permits
- Negotiates with construction contract personnel and communicates with clients/employees/supervisors of changes or issues
- Investigates and resolves all customer complaints
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years of Telecommunications Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Outside Plant Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of RUS
- Must be able to work independently, travel weekly to job site as needed, possess a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a substance abuse screening test.
Salary dependent upon education, experience, and credentials; Benefits package includes Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Dental Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off and Employee Referral Program.
Palmetto Engineering & Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Resident Engineer (Telecommunications Industry) (Las Vegas, NV, USA) ]