Olathe, KS, USA
Full Service Chimney
Take advantage of this EARN and LEARN opportunity. ~ We are looking for several candidates with general construction experience to become field technicians on our repair teams. Pay starts between $20 – $30 per hour depending on your current skillset.
We teach you everything you need to know about building, installing, and repairing fireplaces and chimneys. Paid on-the-job training starts on your first day!
- Entry-Mid level position (depending on experience)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid OJT plus OT Pay
- Full Benefits at 90-days
- $1200 Sign-On Bonus
- High School Diploma
- Authorized to work in the United States with a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift up to 60-80 lbs.
- Ability to work on rooftops outdoors in all weather conditions.
- 1+ year experience in construction is preferred, not required.
We will provide 100% paid on the job training to all new hires!
Job duties include:
- Assembling scaffolding, setting up fall protection, ladders, roof platforms, etc.
- Construction of Masonry and Wood chimneys.
- Installation of gas, wood, and electric fireplaces.
- Installing stone, tile, etc.
- Possible other forms of home remodeling.
Chimney and fireplace work really uses most every trade at one time or another. We know finding someone that knows every trade would be a challenge, so we are willing to train the right individuals. Excellent opportunity to become certified and grow into a lead technician running your own repair truck!
~ Apply today to interview and start as soon as possible! ~ Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Upon Hire Our Repair Techs are provided:
- Work truck provided for use during business hours
- Reimbursement for personal vehicle mileage (if used for business purposes)
- Work Clothing and Tools
- 100% Paid Training
- Full-benefits start at completion of 90-days
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance • Retirement plan
- 9-Paid Holidays
- 2-Weeks PTO in the first year
- Relocation Assistance (for qualified applicants)
- Tuition Assistance
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- On-Site Gym
- Free Snack/Beverage Station Daily
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 4-day vacation for Thanksgiving
- 5-day vacation for Christmas
QUESTIONS? TEXT us at 913-349-8828 to chat with our Career Specialist. We’re here to help! 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are required to show proof of a valid drivers license, complete a background check, and a drug screen as a condition of hire.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Repair Technicians ]