ROCKY MOUNTAIN REAL ESTATE INC
You are an experienced executive assistant with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others succeed. You are looking for a long-term career opportunity with a people-first company that is committed to work-life balance, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness and transparency. You are an excellent communicator, you take great pride in the quality of your work, you are a stickler for details, you are tech savvy, you excel at multitasking – and you do it all with a smile!
We believe that it is possible to have a rewarding career that doesn’t conflict with your personal responsibilities and life choices. Our diverse team includes parents, military spouses, caregivers, and those with unique life situations where working remotely is not just a ‘nice to have’.
As a premium executive assistant company we set the standard for remote professionals. We are proudly certified as a Great Place to Work, and our accolades include being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “50 Best Small Workplaces”, and Entrepreneur Magazine in their Entrepreneur 360 List as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America”. Military Friendly named us as part of the Top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employers, and FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to watch for. We are also accredited by Flexa as a truly flexible employer.
we are intimately familiar with the challenges women and minorities face in the workplace and we are committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all. And of course, as a remote-first company since our inception in 2012, we are longtime established experts at leading and succeeding in a remote work environment!
About the position
Joining Rocky as a full-time employee is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to work alongside established Fortune 500 companies, senior-level executives, and successful business owners of small and medium size businesses as they make a greater impact in the world. As a Rocky employee, your work will be 100% remote and flexible with no night or weekend work. This means that while you will be expected to work a 40-hour week, there is flexibility in the hours that you choose to work based on personal preferences.
We are currently seeking full-time employees to serve as Executive Assistants supporting clients in the Pacific time zone. The role is heavily focused on scheduling and calendar management. Ideally, you have experience working in a fast-paced environment, such as venture capital/private equity firms and law firms.
As an executive assistant, you’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks including:
* Maintaining appointment schedules and calendars for multiple executives.
* Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
* Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
* Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
* Email management.
* Creating PowerPoint presentations.
* Managing expenses.
* Conducting research on various topics.
* Providing customer/supplier support.
* Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
Your Skills and Experience:
* coordinating meetings, appointments, and schedules for executives.
* A motivated self starter with the initiative to get things done.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Advanced knowledge of online tools and software such as Google Drive, Outlook, and Zoom, etc.
* Ability to learn new tools quickly.
* Excellent interpersonal communication.
* Strong writing skills.
* Highly organized.
* A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented, and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
Benefits you’ll love:
* As a Rocky employee, we have your back and support you to keep you engaged with top-tier clients you’ll love working with
* Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, and Rocky holidays
* 100% coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Paid parental leave
* Technology stipend
* Ongoing mentoring and support from your Rocky Team Leader to support you to succeed with clients
Show me the Perks, Perks, Perks!
* 100% remote (work from home), with a vibrant online community of support and camaraderie
* Work during business hours with the ability to flex your schedule if needed
* A kind and caring team of like-minded professionals who put people first
* Learning and development opportunities in different industries
* Paid Wellness Events
* A positive and thriving company culture that understands work/life balance
Rocky is currently hiring in ALL of the states within the contiguous United States!!
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Remote Executive Assistant – Entry-level (Remote) ]