Indianapolis, IN, USA, Bloomington,IN, Fort Wayne, IN.
Bone Dry Roofing
- Develop and track the annual revenue budget, expense budget and resource needs for the region.
- Ensure Branch Leaders establish close alignment between CSRs, Sales, Scheduling, Production, and all aspects of Customer Service.
- Ensure AR is a top priority across all branches and proactive management is in place to minimize IR’s and collect in full at project completion.
- Ensure Branch Managers are closely assessing sub-crews: installation quality, safety, job site cleanliness, and customer interaction.
- Consistently evaluate branch teams, ensuring job requirements are clearly understood and the right people are in the right roles.
- Proactively identify low performers and implement Improvement and/or Exit Plans.
- Ensure key processes are consistently implemented across all branches – setting appointments, inspection process, selling technique, i360, Captivated, promotion of financing, production supervision, job site oversite, etc.,
- Ensure performance dashboard metrics are consistently tracked across all branches.
- Play a lead role ensuring successful year 2 and 3 integration of acquired companies in the Region.
- Proactively identify and communicate possible acquisition targets.
- Play a lead role cultivating green field locations
- Review and analyze regional sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and to identify potential new markets.
- Ensure Branch Leaders are investing proper time and effort in community engagement initiatives.
- Continually identify performance gaps to be addressed via training.
- Schedule and direct regular sales & production meetings and events to share information, best practices and monitor morale.
- Maintain knowledge of market, competition, and best practices and trends in sales & production techniques and strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills, with proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent math skills to draft and implement budgets and conduct data analysis.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of company’s products and/or services, and those of immediate competitors in the surrounding market.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field; OR
- Extensive experience as sales/operations manager required.
- Valid Drivers License and insurable to drive a company vehicle (non-negotiable)
- Military Service a plus
- Must be able to climb ladders, and occasionally walk on roofs.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
- Must be able to regularly travel throughout the region.
Qualities and Traits
- High energy level with a bias for action
- Uncompromising integrity
- Results driven
- Highly accountable
- Highly industrious
- Developer of people
- Team orientation / gets things done with and through people
- Strong understanding of building materials, channels and trades
- Ideally familiar with roofing materials and contractors
Compensation and Benefits
- The salary for this position will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with 3% automatic company contribution
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- PTO, vacation, holidays
- Company provided truck, fuel, expense account, and cell phone
- On-Site Gym – free access
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [REGIONAL MANAGER: Indiana Region (Lafayette, Ft Wayne, Indianapolis, Bloomington) (Indianapolis, IN, USA, Bloomington,IN, Fort Wayne, IN.) ]