3746 Distriplex Dr N, Memphis, TN 38118, USA
NuCO2, the largest, best, and only national provider of beverage grade CO2 to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry is a growth company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Material handling of awkward and heavy CO2 vessels up to 6 ft. tall.
- Checks and detects leaks in vessels at components after re-assembling by pressurizing with Carbon Dioxide gas.
- Knowledge of and the ability to use small hand tools.
- Meets and exceeds production quota on a daily basis.
- Assembles various gauges, plumbing fixtures, and brass tubing onto CO2 vessels in a quality manner to specifications.
- Flexible to becoming cross trained to help in other production areas as needed
- Maintains a clean and well organized work area.
- The ability as a condition of employment to follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in written or oral form.
- Ability to read and legibly write basic correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Has knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Possesses basic mechanical skills/mechanical aptitude.
- Has the ability to learn the properties and safe handling characteristics of gasses used in the process of refurbishment and leak testing.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Should possess basic equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Good employment record demonstrating good job stability.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- No certificates, licenses, or registrations required.
- The Refurb Center will be a Team Oriented Operation that will require all individuals to work together effectively.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES:
- Must be flexible to assist other refurbishment activities as required beyond primary responsibilities.
- Passion for delivering results with accuracy and quality.
- Willingness/enthusiasm for accepting responsibility and accountability; An “ownership mentality”
- Strong work ethic
- Independent worker.
- Ability to deal effectively with repetitive tasks.
- Achievement driven while delivering quality results.
- High-energy individual.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to direct lift up to 75 lbs. routinely and up to 175 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to maneuver tanks weighing up to 430 lbs and 6 ft. tall into position to assemble.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and pull up to 10 hours per day.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Refurbishment Technician – Willing to Train, No Previous Experience Required (3746 Distriplex Dr N, Memphis, TN 38118, USA) ]