3746 Distriplex Dr N, Memphis, TN 38118, USA
NuCO2, the largest, best, and only national provider of beverage grade CO2 to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry is a growth company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Material handling of awkward and heavy CO2 vessels up to 6 ft. tall.
- Checks and detects leaks in vessels at components after re-assembling by pressurizing with Carbon Dioxide gas.
- Knowledge of and the ability to use small hand tools.
- Meets and exceeds production quota on a daily basis.
- Assembles various gauges, plumbing fixtures, and brass tubing onto CO2 vessels in a quality manner to specifications.
- Flexible to becoming cross trained to help in other production areas as needed
- Maintains a clean and well organized work area.
- The ability as a condition of employment to follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in written or oral form.
- Ability to read and legibly write basic correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Has knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Possesses basic mechanical skills/mechanical aptitude.
- Has the ability to learn the properties and safe handling characteristics of gasses used in the process of refurbishment and leak testing.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Should possess basic equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Good employment record demonstrating good job stability.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- No certificates, licenses, or registrations required.
- The Refurb Center will be a Team Oriented Operation that will require all individuals to work together effectively.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Refurb Tank Assembler – Willing to Train, No Previous Experience Required (3746 Distriplex Dr N, Memphis, TN 38118, USA) ]