Annapolis, MD, USA
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare equipment for installation following CCCI set up procedures, including inspection, setup of electrical system, lower cabinet, upper cabinet, and inner door
- Complete final inspection, including ensuring proper decals are used, setting timers, prices, installing locks, lock covers, asset tags, make improvements to the equipment with touch-up paint, and any other procedures required
- Maintain, service, and repair refrigeration systems on equipment in accordance with CCCI Refrigeration procedures, including transfer of refrigerants, evacuating, and charging of systems; proper handling of refrigerant leaks, pumping down-recovery, reclaiming refrigerant, and component removal or replacement
- Ensure the highest quality inspections are performed on all equipment and prepared to customer specifications, including customized graphics, flavor, and package configurations
- Conduct a thorough cleaning, replace, or repair any parts necessary, install ancillary items such as LED Kits, Doors, shelves, front grills, etc.
- Perform housekeeping to maintain safe, clean, and neat work areas while abiding by the standards set by the CCCI and safety compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and guidelines
- Follow procedures for maintaining proper accountability of all parts and labor and capturing all data, including equipment attribute changes in a mobile data device and updates CONA, SAP to ensure accurate inventory
- Prepare equipment for installation following CCCI set up procedures, including removing blemishes by sanding surfacing preparing for the painting process and bond mixing
- Masking of equipment and painting equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Basic technical, electrical, and troubleshooting knowledge and mechanical skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Individuals must be able to work in various positions such as squatting, kneeling, bending, stooping, and standing on a concrete floor
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to move objects of 100 lbs or more
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Desired Soft drink industry knowledge
- Desired Equipment services experience
- Desired SAP and Hipot experience
- Tools used include a plasma cutter, hand, air tools, hand-held device
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1-3 years of work experience
- Requires a fit test
- Refrigeration Level 1 License
- Experience with painting with an air gun
- Requires a fit test
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be nontemperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Reconditioning Technician III ]