Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Customer Service Lead Receptionist
Citrus Heights, CA
Full-Time Position Available!
- Do you enjoy working in a Customer Service role, helping local businesses and their callers?
- Do you have a positive attitude, a responsible work ethic and a willingness to go the extra mile?
- Are you looking to work in a fast-growing company with potential for advancement?
If you’re searching for an opportunity that will allow you to expand and show off your personality, customer service and leadership skills, we would love to talk to you!
Our team of Customer Service Receptionists answer inbound calls for local businesses. Through training, each team member gains an in-depth understanding of each client’s business; our team is coached to sound like an employee sitting in our clients’ office (rather than sounding like an answering service). This role works out of a small local office working at desks with computers, telephones, and headsets; no outbound telemarketing is required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Front Office, Call Center, or Telemarketing environment
- Training and/or Management experience
- Must enjoy communicating over the phone and can speak clearly
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take and type accurate messages with good spelling and punctuation
- Proficiency with Windows, Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to learn and use Call Answering software according to training timeline expectations (training provided)
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required
We are looking for Personality!
- Our team is positive, upbeat, professional, courteous, and friendly
- The right person cares about doing a good job for our clients
- We are looking for a team player who is dependable, punctual, and quality-focused
- This is a dynamic environment, so if you like to think on your feet while enjoying great conversations with customers of our clients, you’re going to love this role!
- A pleasant and fun working environment
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing at a desk (plenty of breaks!)
- Ability to clearly hear and respond to phone-based communication
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Genie Receptionist is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Receptionist for Answering Service (Citrus Heights, CA 95610) ]