1917 Garnet Court, New Lenox, IL, USA
We are looking for a Receiving Clerk to accept and process deliveries. The Receiving Clerk’s responsibilities include verifying delivered items, unloading trucks, ensuring items are stored correctly, and processing returns.
To be successful as a Receiving Clerk you should be able to inspect deliveries with great attention to detail and be in good physical condition to lift and move heavy items. A top Receiving Clerk candidate will be able to ensure efficient receiving processes and promptly resolve any problems or discrepancies.
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria
- Receiving and signing for deliveries
- Unloading deliveries from trucks
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas
- Updating inventory with received items
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc
- Previous warehouse experience
- Experience Working with an RF Scanner Preferred
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Physical dexterity and experience handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs
- Positive Attitude, Self-Motivated, Active, Safety Conscious
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment, Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times
- Basic math skills
We have openings for full and part time workers, hours available between 6am – 8pm. Depending on experience, we start people from $15-17 but open to discuss higher for the right candidate.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Receiving Clerk ]