Anvil Attachments LLC
Seeking a qualified Quality Control Inspector for fabrication shop for inspection of all incoming, outgoing and manufactured parts and product lines. CWI certification preferred. The right candidate will be well-organized and able to multi-task, with a high understanding of company standards of excellence.
The ideal individual will have experience in welding, structural or equipment inspection. Preference will be given to veterans with prior supervisory experience in units responsible for construction of heavy equipment and/or aircraft.
Responsibilities for this job will include:
Quality control/general inspection for acceptance of parts and products:
- Inspection of all incoming parts orders from vendors within 24 hours of delivery
- Inspection of all finished parts from machine shop prior to said parts leaving the machine shop
- Inspection of every completed subassembly
- Inspection of every completed product prior to said product being painted
- Final inspection of every product after painting, but prior to shipping
- Inspection of all parts cut on Anvil’s burn table prior to said parts being utilized in production
- Inspection of all sheet steel and round stock upon delivery by vendor for stock
- Performs incoming reports on all incoming units and notifies departments of arrivals
- Investigates, reports and maintains log on all nonconformances
- Assists third party inspectors with quality issues and records
- Maintains Material Test Reports
- Issues weld stencils and maintains log
- Maintains calibrations of equipment and records
- In addition to reports, photographs all incoming and outgoing jobs and maintain the job photo files, notating all visible damage on incoming units and reporting accordingly
Ability to pass background check and drug screen a must.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Quality Control Inspector (Slaughter, LA) ]