Silver Spring, MD, USA
QA Lab Tech Lead (PM Shift)
Silver Spring, MD, US, 20903
Requisition ID: 76273
Posting Locations: Silver Spring
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Quality Assurance Lab Technician Lead is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert in the testing of finished beverage products, syrup and water treatment to ensure results are in accordance with company specifications and regulatory requirements. The Quality Assurance Lab Technician Lead (“QA”) Lead supports other QA teammates and ensures the proper calibration of lab instruments; manufactures syrup batches from raw materials (water, sugar, and concentrate), and cleans/sanitizes equipment to prevent microbiological contamination of products. The QA Lab Technician Lead upholds company quality standards and policies, providing departmental leadership and development. The QA Lab Technician Lead is an effective communicator who monitors processes and procedures in manufacturing and implements continuous improvement projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads the testing of product and package quality of finished beverage products, sanitation of production lines, and blending of syrup
- Trains and engages with teammates on the manufacturing floor and QA Lab to assist with development
- Monitors the processing of data and data entry into LDMS (Lab Data Management System)
- Leads process improvement projects and calibration of all lab equipment.
- Supports the Consolidated Management System (CMS)
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Familiarity with lab equipment and testing within a manufacturing environment
- Problem solving ability
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of sanitation and beverage processes
- Team development and time management skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
- Associate’s degree or up to 3 years of college or technical school
Noisy, wet, and extreme temperature environment
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Quality Assurance Lab Tech Lead (Silver Spring, MD, USA) ]