Houston, TX, USA
We are a boutique Commercial Real Estate company looking for a highly motivated, high-energy Commercial Property Manager to join our team in Houston. Come and be a part of our results-driven team!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promptly responding to tenant and owner requests in a professional manager.
- Abstracting and interpreting lease clauses.
- Negotiate RFPs for vendor service contracts, maintain and develop relationships
- Prepare, review and provide operation reports as required accurately and timely.
- Review AR, AP, and monthly tenant billings
- CAM reconciliations yearly and re-forecasts as required.
- Oversee tenant improvement projects, including bidding and coordination of delivery.
- Maintain current W9 and COIs for tenants, service providers, and owners.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Actively engaging with leasing teams to prepare properties for leasing.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Strong financial management skills
- Strong focus on delivering results and providing exceptional tenant service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Proven people management abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Yardi Property Management System
- High degree of integrity
- Must be a team player
- Ability to learn procedures and systems quickly
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Optical Insurance
- 401K Program
- Monday to Friday – Weekends as needed by tenants
- Driver’s License (Mandatory)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Property Manager – Commercial Retail (Houston, TX, USA) ]