16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Acts as a coordinator between multiple projects to be sure they benefit each other and align with overall business goals. Program Manager will be responsible for providing business support regarding software developed on the aQDen replacement system. The emphasis will be on coordinating efforts between DPS Director of Claim System Architecture and Development and DDOK business resources to ensure business requirements match business needs and are in-line with strategic goals. Responsibilities will also include working on projects related to new product launches and company strategic initiatives outside of the aQDen replacement initiative. This is a multi-team and cross functional position that will ensure program goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction and quality, implementation and management of changes to ensure project goals are achieved, meeting with stakeholders to keep program/project information transparent regarding issues and decisions on project related work, as well as producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout the life cycle, and analyzing program risks. This position will also ensure projects are within project constraints and budgets. Other responsibilities will involve assisting in the process of quality assurance (QA) testing and in creating an updating business and technical documentation to meet the demands of the changing business and technical environment. This position will play an integral role in the testing of application developments and projects, as well as work closely with management and staff across the organization to ensure testing is completed efficiently and effectively. Responsibilities also include overseeing the technology related in Operations projects and audits to identify possible efficiencies, completion, documentation and reporting.
MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or 10 years industry knowledge and experience.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Proficiency (5+ years) using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Team Foundation Server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- 10+ years proven experience using and developing requirements for the Cognizant (aQDen) claim system.
- 10+ years proven experience in claims operations and adjudication, benefits management, and eligibility management.
- 10+ years proven experience in claim system project management and claim information systems conversion.
- Excellent analytical skills are required for interpreting best practices and requirements, comparing them to current practices, and developing a roadmap for reconfiguring processes and/or policies.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Privacy rules and policies, (including but not limited to HIPAA), in order to provide consistent and effective support.
- Basic knowledge of the intersection of Privacy and Security with regard to technology concerns.
- Excellent People Skills are required to coordinate department activities as well as activities regarding vendors and customers, and to convey professionalism via written and verbal communications. Must have ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships within the organization.
- Ability to understand and work in a technologically advanced and highly-virtualized information technology environment.
- Ability to protect confidential information in compliance with DDOK policies and Federal and State Privacy and Security regulations.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Operations experience in the insurance industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the dental insurance industry.
- Project Management ability.
- Experience with system conversions and business process definition.
- Dental terminology and experience.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Claims Processing Experience.
- Knowledge of claims processing system
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Program/Project Manager ]